Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use & Content Licenses
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on SA CITY FUTURES web site for
personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of
a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SA CITY FUTURES web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Architects Collective & Project Partners at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- CONTENT LICENSE:
The content generated by the South African City Futures Project is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on the work at http://cityfutures.co.za.
- The materials on Architects Collective & Project Partners's web site are provided "as is". Architects Collective & Project Partners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Architects Collective & Project Partners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Architects Collective & Project Partners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Architects Collective & Project Partners's Internet site, even if Architects Collective & Project Partners or a Architects Collective & Project Partners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Architects Collective & Project Partners's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Architects Collective & Project Partners does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Architects Collective & Project Partners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Architects Collective & Project Partners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Architects Collective & Project Partners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Architects Collective & Project Partners of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Architects Collective & Project Partners's web site shall be governed by the laws of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.